Account Executive - Outside Sales
Who said you can't mix business with pleasure? At yazou you can turn your social and business contacts into a great career opportunity.
If you are an excellent communicator, are great at convincing people to try new things, love to go out, know your city well, love to find the hottest new restaurants, shops, and fun things to do in your city, then this may be the perfect opportunity for you.
yazou is a young, fast-moving start-up that is rapidly expanding to cities all over Canada and the USA. yazou is a new venture from MenuPalace.com. We are looking for an Account Executive to sell the company's fast growing product, the "Deal of the Day". This innovative program promotes local businesses to local consumers through a special "Deal of the Day." You'll use your knowledge of what's great about your city to develop and grow the local market by securing commitments from the most desirable local businesses including restaurants, spas, retailers, theaters, and more.
This position offers salary (commensurate with experience) plus bonuses and unlimited commissions based on revenue, sales targets and company goals.
We are looking for energetic team members with a proven record of successful sales. Experience in the Internet advertising and promotions market, positive attitude and a great sense of humor are a plus!
• Strong knowledge of the local marketplace including consumer trends and popular area merchants and attractions.
• Minimum of 3-5 years sales experience required - preferably in online advertising, direct marketing, local advertising or pharmaceutical sales but will consider all sales backgrounds.
• Strategic thinker with proven consulting and interpersonal skills.
• Exceptional communication and presentation skills with the ability sell at all decision-making levels.
• Self-motivated team player that can exceed goals and revenue expectations.
• Knowledge of social media including Facebook and Twitter.
• Able to work with minimal supervision while maintaining focus, productivity and meeting deadlines.
• Flexible, and able to quickly adapt to new situations.
• Developing and cultivating leads using multiple sources including door-to-door prospecting.
• Setting up face-to-face and phone meetings with qualified prospects.
• Assessing potential business deals, negotiating favorable terms, and acquiring prospect commitment.
• Managing relationships with clients.
• Constructing proposals/contracts within selling guidelines.
• Communicating ongoing contact/sales activities through our CRM software.
• Providing documentation on new client acquisitions to the Operations team.
• Meeting individual quarterly and annual sales goals.
Our clients' receive risk-free advertising with no up-front expense or out of pocket fees and receive huge exposure in the local market. If you like selling programs that you can believe in then this is the job for you! We have a limited number of openings and are ready to hire in your city today!
yazou, headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Canada is a premier provider of performance based local advertising.